Paradox Gaming MTA Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blake Taylor - Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

Blake Taylor - Admin Application Empty Blake Taylor - Admin Application

Post  Blake Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:02 am

Name In Game(Account/Main Character):Blake Taylor
IRL Name:Matthew
IRL Age:15
Country of Residence:Denmark
Main language:Danish
Other languages spoken:English
Time spent on Paradox:about 5 days
How many bans/jails/warns have you had?:None
Now onto the Long Answer Questions, please answer in 100 words or more each.

What do you think a admin does on here?: A good admin would handle reports from players that require help.
A good admin should also not abuse. That means: Flying around randomly, Setting health, armor, etc.
A good admin should take care of bug abusers and hackers. These should be punished by Jail and eventually ban if they keep on breaking the rules.

Whats your idea of "Good" and "Bad" roleplay? How do you react to players with bad roleplay?
My idea of Good roleplay is when you use long, detailed /me's and /do's that fits the current RP.
I think that Bad Roleplay would be poor, non descriptive /me's and /do's like so: /me pull out gun.
A proper /me for pulling out a gun could be: /me extends his hand towards the holster on his waistline, sliding out a Desert Eagle 45 Cal. Pistol.

Other Questions:

Tell us 3 rules in your own words, explain them, And what you'd do if you saw a player breaking them
Metagaming: Using OOC in IC. That means saying stuff like: OMG and WTF ICly. Metagaming would also be if you ask OOCly, 'where is the mall?'. That should be asked IC. I would personally attempt to explain to the rule breaker what exactly MG is. If he keeps doing it, i will have to jail him for 5-10 min. The amount of time should increase by amount of times he keeps breaking the rule.

Deathmatching: Deathmatching is if you randomly kill a person with no valid RP reason for it.
I think deathmatching is one of the worst rules you can break. The rule breaker should be punished with Jail/ban depending on how much RP was involved.

Powergaming: Powergaming is basically forcing your RP on other players. You should always let others get a chance to fight back. You cannot just use /me grabs Bob and throws him into a wall. You have to give the person a chance using the do: S/F. He would respond with S for succes, or F for Fail. The rule breaker should be warned with Jail.

What do you think you can bring our staff team?
I can bring an active, experienced admin, who can take care of reports that ex, Callum and Tyrone are too lazy or too busy to take care of. I can find, and kick/ban hackers and keep the server clean of rule breakers. I will also help with reports. Even the simplest reports like being stuck, etc.

Why do you want to be an admin here?
I want to be an admin mainly because i play here often, and i have seen, and RPed with some pretty horrible RPers.
These people were also breaking several rules, and yet the got away with it because no admins were online. As i am very active i will make sure this does not happen.

If you saw a player Non-RP Driving, how would you solve this?
I would OOCly tell him that this is no stunt server, and he has to RP at all times. If he wouldn't listen, i would probably warn, and eventually Jail him.

FINAL PART (I promise)
Multiple choice.

When i think maturity, I think:B
(A) Age (B) How you act (C) Is your voice deep (D) Physical Attributes

Roleplay to me is:A
(A) A Serious Game mode (B) Some shit i play to f*** around on

If i saw someone horrid at RP I as a admin would:B
(A) Talk to them, Tell them to stop being bad (B) Teach them RP (C) Forceapp them (D) Kick them everytime they mess up

What does CPR stand for (Used commonly by cops, But admins must also have it):B
(A) Cant Phucking Run (B) Courtesy Professionalism Respect (C) Crap Pretend Run! (D) Captain Planet Rescues
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Blake Taylor - Admin Application Empty Re: Blake Taylor - Admin Application

Post  iToxicz Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Pending

iToxicz
Admin

http://paradoxgaming.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down