Paradox Gaming MTA Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eric Self Admin Application!

Go down

Eric Self Admin Application! Empty Eric Self Admin Application!

Post  es1995 Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:59 am

Name In Game(Account/Main Character):
IRL Name: Eric Self
IRL Age: 17
Country of Residence: U.S.A.
Main language: English
Other languages spoken: NONE
Time spent on Paradox: 1 month
How many bans/jails/warns have you had?: 0
Now onto the Long Answer Questions, please answer in 100 words or more each.

What do you think a admin does on here?:

what my idea of what an admin does on the paradox server? well what i think what admins do on the server are not as simple as enforcing rules like most people would think its far more than simply enforcing rules. what an admin does on a server is make sure everyone is playing the game correctly for one such as if they are not RPing right such as meta-gaming and or Power-gaming, and admin watches for that to make sure people dont do that in the game and make the game less fun because the people who are really roleplaying and having fun cannot if theres someone who is not RPing right. an admin enforces normal rules also such as like raging at people, talking in OOC, etc etc. a server admin is the biggest role in the server you got to do alot of work to contribute to the server and make sure it runs smoothly and it stays enjoyable for the users. and also what i think maybe other admins probably dont agree with me is that an admin should spend alot of time trying to grow the server such as getting mroe people on the server by teling friends and advertising on online forums if i was admin that would be a top priority because it costs money to run this and the owner should not have to pay it all the players should contribute and the more people who are on a day the more people who are liekly t donate and help out the owner of the server.

Whats your idea of "Good" and "Bad" roleplay? How do you react to players with bad roleplay?

my idea of a good and bad roleplay. i will show to scenarios here of a good and bad role play lets show the "Bad" scenario first:

Bad Role Play Scenario:
This scenario involves a civilian and a LSPD officer, the officer is patrolling the area and gets a report that a blue elegy was flashed near commerce and was speeding, so the officer heads to the commerce area to search for the elegy who was speeding. he finds it near pershing square and attemps to pull it over, so instead of talking with the megaphone he talks with his mouth to tell the suspect to pull over when in icly clearly the car cannot hear him, so the man pulls over and the officer stops behind him and gets out of his car to tlak to the suspect without calling in the Routine traffic stop over the police radio. the officer approaches the vehicle and begins to talk to the man he pulled over, the man speaks back without rolling his windown down. the officer begins to tell him why he was pulled over, the man complys, he asked the man to step out the vehicle so the officer can search the vehicle, the man gets out and aims a gun at the police officer without using any /me commands at all when switching through weapons and aiming, after being aimed at the officer also draws his weapon without any /me commands at all either the civilian shoots the officer he falls, the officer gets back up and shoots the man dead without using me. the guy respawns, later in the game the officer sees the suspect [not breaking any laws] and he stops him and jails him without commands and he arrests him for what he done before he killled him like he never died when he clearly died.

Good Roleplay:
This scenario involves a civilian and a cop also like the last one. a man is speeding and is flashed. an officer is notifies about the speeding vehicle near richmand, the officer head over there responding silent, he finds the man, and attemps to pull im over, he gets behind the suspect and uses the megaphone [/m] and says "Pull over to the side of the raod" the man can hear him icly. so he pulls over. the officer calls on the radio the traffic stop with specific codes. the officer gets out of his vehicle and walks to the car he stopped. the officer knocks on the window indicating the driver to roll it down. the man rolls his wondow down and asks the officer "is there a problem" and the officer lets him know he was speeding and says he needs to ticket him, the officer used command /me hands the man a ticket for speeding 10$ then uses /ticket command to ticket him for real. the man says sorry and the officer says have a ncie day. then gets back in his car and drives away

Other Questions:

Tell us 3 rules in your own words, explain them, And what you'd do if you saw a player breaking them

ok heres 3 rules in my own words that i know.

1. NO Meta-Gaming. the rule NO Meta-Gaming means if you are a member of a role play server you need to make it as real as possible just like in real life meta gaming is the complete opposite of role play or real life. some examples of Meta-Gaming are such as 2 people are on a server and they commnicate through PM only it could be because they dont want someone near them to hear them or to tall each other where each other is to find each other and those are all very very bad role play. PM is neccessary when OOC but never icly. what i would do to stop Meta-Gaming is i would first warn the players doing it and let them know what they are doing if they do not know and also i would tell them to not do it again politely. if they continued i would ask them why they kept doing a it and i would politley listen to their reason and let them know that meta-gaming is wrong and should never be used and if they do not know what meta-gaming is i would explain and make sure they stopped and if they defyed after being explained to i would have no choice but to ban them but thats the alst step after i have tried everything to fix the issue.

2. NO disrespecting admins or players OOC. this rule if its not a rule i dont know i think it should be. lemme explain what i mean by this lets say someone is breaking another rule and i talk to them about it OOC and im an admin and if they disrespect me or not comply with what im saying thats bad especially if i am very polite about the matter and are trying to solve it calmly and they are disrespecting and being bad to that admin. this also could go for players also if a player is talking to you OOC which is in a neccessary OOC not a meta game. and one player completely disrespects or be's mean that is wrong if its for no reason and that player should be punbished but if its icly and they are disrespectful thats ok because people in real life are like that to each other and its just a role play situation.

3. NO Power-Gaming. what my interpretation of the rule NO Power-gaming or actually the word Power-Gaming its self is lets say an officer wants to arrest someone and the person runs or resists but the officer still cuffs the guy with ease and puts him in the car and jails him even if he was resisting or running thats my interpretation of Power_gaming and i think that should never happen on a role play server people should roleplay right and if not they should be punished

What do you think you can bring our staff team?

well what i can bring to the staff at paradox mta server staff is for one another good admin that can help run the server and keep the server running smoothly and enforce the rules of the server i can also help out growing the server such as getting more people on the server from personal expeirience i am very good at brigin people to a server dont know why exactly but i can well. also i can help out the staff and players as much as i can to help make the server more enjoyable, and i am also starting to donate monthly to the server when i get my paychecks to help pay for it because i have run a server before and i know what its like need al the help you can get and i want to do that becase the owner isnt the only one who should be contributing financially.

Why do you want to be an admin here?

well i would like to be an admin on paradox mta server becauase ive been playing on this server for a while now and i see how fun this server really is and i wouold love to help run it and help make it a more fn place for the players because i love this server alot mroe than any other server ive played on i can really relate to the people and really like them and i have alot of fun and the more i help the more fun ill ave because i love helping people and having fun and i think i could fullfill that as an admin on the server

If you saw a player Non-RP Driving, how would you solve this?

wel if i saw a player NON-RPing such as him meta-gaming/power-gaming or simply just not RP'ing and playign like a free roam server i would first contact him/her about the situation and have them explain why and how it happened and after ill listen i will tell them not to do whatever they did again and explain to them how to avoid this happening again and would help them learn to RP better if the case is them not knowing how to RP. f they comply everything is ok. if they do nto and dont listen ill freeze them and explain a second time if they still dont listen ill admin jail them after they come out if that player still does not want to even try to RP then i will ban because this is a RP server and if someone refuses to RP completely they dont need to be here.

FINAL PART (I promise)
Multiple choice.

When i think maturity, I think:
(A) Age (B) How you act (C) Is your voice deep (D) Physical Attributes

Answer: (B) How you act
reason: because someone who is 11 can sometimes be more then a 20 year old its all their mind set

Roleplay to me is:
(A) A Serious Game mode (B) Some shit i play to f*** around on

Answer: (A) A serious game mode
reason: because its a gamemode that people take seriously and have fun doing it and if u dont take it seriously u arent a RPer

If i saw someone horrid at RP I as a admin would:
(A) Talk to them, Tell them to stop being bad (B) Teach them RP (C) Forceapp them (D) Kick them everytime they mess up

Answer: Both answer (A) and (B) more answer B to help them stay on serevr but some of a

What does CPR stand for (Used commonly by cops, But admins must also have it):
(A) Cant Phucking Run (B) Courtesy Professionalism Respect (C) Crap Pretend Run! (D) Captain Planet Rescues
Answer (B)

es1995

Back to top Go down