Paradox Gaming MTA Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application - Jon

2 posters

Go down

Admin Application - Jon Empty Admin Application - Jon

Post  Yamaha Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Name In Game(Account/Main Character):
IRL Name: Jon
IRL Age: 15
Country of Residence: Canada
Main language: English
Other languages spoken: Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian. German.
Time spent on Paradox: A few hours a day
How many bans/jails/warns have you had?: Never
Now onto the Long Answer Questions, please answer in 100 words or more each.

What do you think a admin does on here?:
Helps people out who needs help, script buildings for player, handle faction stuff, spawn special vehicles to players, and deal with reports.

Whats your idea of "Good" and "Bad" roleplay? How do you react to players with bad roleplay?
I am good at roleplay, You already know because I'm GM on Valhalla. I try to help out players with bad roleplay or send them off
to roleplay school.

Other Questions:

Tell us 3 rules in your own words, explain them, And what you'd do if you saw a player breaking them.
No Hacking
No Cheating
No DMING
If I saw a player breaking the rules it would depend what rule he has broken, If it is something small like DMing I would tell him to stop, if he didn't I would admin jail him, For hacking or cheating it would be a ban or admin jail depending on the situation.

What do you think you can bring our staff team?
I can bring the server better RP since I am the best at RP on the server, I feel I can make some strong changes to how RP is dealt with on the server. I will enforce RP, and if not they will be sent to RP school or jailed.

Why do you want to be an admin here?
Because I like to help people, I want to enforce good roleplay and I need admin because I own LSES and I have to have the ability to grant badges to players, Spawn LSES procedure manuals, Change the color of faction vehicles and fix up the non-realistic parts of the faction such as the yosemites, I have asked the other admins such as Justen and Adrian and no one will help me, In the time when new users join the faction they will most likely quit because they will not have badges and the vehicles will be unrealistic due to dumbasses not responding to my reports.

If you saw a player Non-RP Driving, how would you solve this?
Tell him to RP it or jail him.

FINAL PART (I promise)
Multiple choice.

When i think maturity, I think:
(A) Age (B) How you act (C) Is your voice deep (D) Physical Attributes
B

Roleplay to me is:
(A) A Serious Game mode (B) Some shit i play to f*** around on
A
If i saw someone horrid at RP I as a admin would:
(A) Talk to them, Tell them to stop being bad (B) Teach them RP (C) Forceapp them (D) Kick them everytime they mess up
B
What does CPR stand for (Used commonly by cops, But admins must also have it):
(A) Cant Phucking Run (B) Courtesy Professionalism Respect (C) Crap Pretend Run! (D) Captain Planet Rescues
B

Yamaha

Back to top Go down

Admin Application - Jon Empty Re: Admin Application - Jon

Post  iToxicz Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:55 pm

Pending, Some answers not so indepth , All in all not a bad app though.

iToxicz
Admin

http://paradoxgaming.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down