Paradox Gaming MTA Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application - Brad

Go down

Admin Application - Brad Empty Admin Application - Brad

Post  Brad Mason Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Name In Game(Account/Main Character): Brad Mason is my acount, Bradley Mason is my main charecter.
IRL Name:Bradley Mason
IRL Age:20
Country of Residence:Canada
Main language:English
Other languages spoken:Non.
Time spent on Paradox:
How many bans/jails/warns have you had?:0/0/0
Now onto the Long Answer Questions, please answer in 100 words or more each.

What do you think a admin does on here?:Keeps everybody in line, we can't have people running around ruining the RP experience for others.
Admins have a Job to do to keep the players happy, inline and punish or reward them for there RP, without admins
the server cannot survive.

Whats your idea of "Good" and "Bad" roleplay? How do you react to players with bad roleplay? If a player has "Bad"
roleplay I will ask them OOC to please RP better and if they do not a simple report to the Admins, I will not get
involved in conlflict with them.

Other Questions:

Tell us 3 rules in your own words, explain them, And what you'd do if you saw a player breaking them
Rule 1: Do not Metagame, Do not use OOC informatoin IC or IC information OOC, I would tell a Admin if I say this.

Rule 2: Do not Powergame, Powergaming is finding shortcuts in RP to give you a advantage over the other players
I would tell a Admin if I saw this.

Rule 3: Do not deathmatch, Deathmatching is killing people without a RP reason to. I would tell a Admin if I saw this.

What do you think you can bring our staff team?
I can bring my sense of RP a good guardian for the server and someone to protect the meaning of RP.

Why do you want to be an admin here?
Becuase I love RP but it angers me to see people who don't respect RP or the other players
I want to keep the server #1.

If you saw a player Non-RP Driving, how would you solve this? As a Admin I would tell him to start RP drving now, If he didn't
15 Minutes of Admin Jail.

FINAL PART (I promise)
Multiple choice.

When i think maturity, I think:
(A) Age (B) How you act (C) Is your voice deep (D) Physical Attributes (B)

Roleplay to me is:
(A) A Serious Game mode (B) Some shit i play to f*** around on (A)

If i saw someone horrid at RP I as a admin would:
(A) Talk to them, Tell them to stop being bad (B) Teach them RP (C) Forceapp them (D) Kick them everytime they mess up (B)

What does CPR stand for (Used commonly by cops, But admins must also have it):
(A) Cant Phucking Run (B) Courtesy Professionalism Respect (C) Crap Pretend Run! (D) Captain Planet Rescues. (B)

Brad Mason

Back to top Go down