Paradox Gaming MTA Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Shea - Admin application

Go down

Harry Shea - Admin application Empty Harry Shea - Admin application

Post  haws1290 Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:32 am

Name In Game(Account/Main Character):
IRL Name: Harry
IRL Age: 16
Country of Residence: England
Main language: English
Other languages spoken: bit of Spanish and French
Time spent on Paradox: 1 day
How many bans/jails/warns have you had?: 0
Now onto the Long Answer Questions, please answer in 100 words or more each.

What do you think a admin does on here?: I think a admin at Paradox, Admins must help people who are new to Roleplay and handle reports from players. Not abusing there powers and over jailing for such little things. Also even if you do not like the player you should still be fair like you like them

Whats your idea of "Good" and "Bad" roleplay? How do you react to players with bad roleplay?
Good roleplay is doing things you do in real life and Not being stupid.Also not using rubbish me's like /me pulls out gun , it is not very descriptive. Bad roleplay is using rubbish me's and refusing to Roleplay. First you should warn them like "Ok roleplay now or i will have too jail you" if they still refuse you must jail them for about 5-10 mins but if they continue to non roleplay maybe more.

Other Questions:

Tell us 3 rules in your own words, explain them, And what you'd do if you saw a player breaking them
DM - Death matching - DM is going around killing players without a Roleplay reason (Example: I see a person that has p*ssed me off in OOC chat so im like "OMG I HATE YYOU" and i get out a gun and waste him) Admins should tell them not to do it and if first time jail them for 5-15 mins
RK - Revenge killing - RK is killing a person after they killed you, that is the whole point of you losing 30 mins of memory when you die (Example: I see this dude that just kill me "YOUR GONNA DIE" i pull out a gun and kill them) That is RK. Admins should tell them that it is RK and jail them for 5-15 mins but if continued to RK higher jail time.
Abbreviations: Using things like "rofl" in game chat like in T chat or saying "Lol" ingame (Example: John Jones dances like a idiot Joe Marks say lolz) That is a abbreviation. A admin should tell them not too do that and if they still do they should get 5 min jail

What do you think you can bring our staff team?
report handling, More roleplay in server and more players

Why do you want to be an admin here? Because i have never been a admin and i have seen there is not that many admins on.
Also i want to stop Non roleplayers

If you saw a player Non-RP Driving, how would you solve this? You will tell them too stop non roleplay driving and if they
say no, The admin should jail the person for 5-10 mins

FINAL PART (I promise)
Multiple choice.

When i think maturity, I think: A
(A) Age (B) How you act (C) Is your voice deep (D) Physical Attributes

Roleplay to me is: A
(A) A Serious Game mode (B) Some shit i play to f*** around on

If i saw someone horrid at RP I as a admin would: A + B
(A) Talk to them, Tell them to stop being bad (B) Teach them RP (C) Forceapp them (D) Kick them everytime they mess up

What does CPR stand for (Used commonly by cops, But admins must also have it): B
(A) Cant Phucking Run (B) Courtesy Professionalism Respect (C) Crap Pretend Run! (D) Captain Planet Rescues

haws1290

Back to top Go down