Paradox Gaming MTA Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biggi's Admin App

Go down

Biggi's Admin App Empty Biggi's Admin App

Post  Biggi_Morello Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:20 pm

We look for a lot in our staff team, Friendly people, not too loose rules-wise, But not a "Douche", Experienced and, Maturity,
If you think you may qualify, Post in a SEPARATE thread with this:

Name In Game(Account/Main Character):Biggi Morello
IRL Name:Scott.
IRL Age:21.
Country of Residence:England?
Main language:English.
Other languages spoken:None.
Time spent on Paradox:24 hours
How many bans/jails/warns have you had?: 0
Now onto the Long Answer Questions, please answer in 100 words or more each.

What do you think a admin does on here?:
He does what is asked of him/her if possable and if allowed.
An admin will accept reports and put there job as an admin before roleplaying. Unless they are already in a roleplay them selfs.
An Admin is there to help other players with there roleplaying skills and to sort out situations between other players.
They must provide the best service they can to the players while following every rule and treating everyone fairly.
They will also help to continue an rp. Such as glueing cars. Unlocking houses so people can see inside them and locking them back up when they are done. Providing them with shelfs and fridges. And making sure that they RPly got it then getting them to donate to the poor.
They are also there to help out other admins having problems or who just needs help with reports or and commands.
They also must make the Admin and server look very professanl and ask questions to each other to make sure of something if they are not sure them selfs.

Whats your idea of "Good" and "Bad" roleplay? How do you react to players with bad roleplay?
Bad players they piss me off if im honest. But I will deal with them and try to talk to them about it saying where they are going wrong. However depending on the situation. If someone is new to the whole roleplay stuff I'd happly Rp with them telling them the diffrance for OOC and IC and that you cant use brb icly and such. I dont mind helping them out when they have low RP since i've done it a number of times. But the people that do piss me off are the huge metagamers and the Powergamers. Escually when they believe they are not doing anything wrong.

Other Questions:

Tell us 3 rules in your own words, explain them, And what you'd do if you saw a player breaking them
Bunny hopping. Well i'd just pm or /b them saying Hey buddy you cant do that on here you wouldnt be randomly jumping down the street in real life to get to anther location quicker.
Metagaming, Id tell them what it was and how they did it. Why its not allowed and how it can effect roleplays.
OOC Insulting. Well if I saw this depending on was said would depend on what I do. If someone said "You are an Idiot" Id say Hey thats OOC insulting dont do it again or be jailed. if they say "Oi you fucking dick wtf you did that for?" Id give them 10 minutes jail and tell them that what they said isnt allowed or needed.
If they said racisted comments about someone or offened there reglian or anything id send them to jail for 30 minutes and like before talk to them about it.. Maybe not right away. After they was calmed down.

What do you think you can bring our staff team?
I can offer alot I believe. I have been an admin on my own server Which was SA-MP and we had about 30 players on.. And No admin I had would help me -..-
I have been a co-owner of a 60player server. Also Sa-MP.
I like stricked roleplay and I think that is a very importent thing when recuiting an admin. They need exprance of admining and roleplaying and know how most things work before taking on all this responce ablity.
I am happy to help anyone on the server for any reason resolving it as peacefully and fairly as I can

Why do you want to be an admin here?
Well I have been an admin like I said. And I really do think it would be nice if I could be admin to help out players. I like doing it thats why i've been admin on other servers before.
I do know that its hard to RP when you have a job such as admining.
I also want to take abit of perssure of some of the admins by helping with reports meaning they can spend longer helping someone in need while I and other admins deal with other people. Taking the time to know what they want and need .

If you saw a player Non-RP Driving, how would you solve this?
Erm. Well I think this depends.. If they are driving up on the side walk id /pm them to stop. if they didnt they would be jailed.
If they was knocking down poles Id tell them to go back and RP it and warn them. If they didnt go back they would be jailed.
If they was stunt driving it would stop them, Ask them why they was and deal with it as they say. Most likly jailing them for non-rp stunt driving and giving them a warning.

FINAL PART (I promise)
Multiple choice.

When i think maturity, I think:
(A) Age (B) How you act (C) Is your voice deep (D) Physical Attributes
B
Roleplay to me is:
(A) A Serious Game mode (B) Some shit i play to f*** around on
A
If i saw someone horrid at RP I as a admin would:
(A) Talk to them, Tell them to stop being bad (B) Teach them RP (C) Forceapp them (D) Kick them everytime they mess up
Well A and B I would talk to them about it and teach them to RP.
What does CPR stand for (Used commonly by cops, But admins must also have it):
(A) Cant Phucking Run (B) Courtesy Professionalism Respect (C) Crap Pretend Run! (D) Captain Planet Rescues
B, And they need a lot of it

Biggi_Morello

Back to top Go down

Biggi's Admin App Empty Re: Biggi's Admin App

Post  Biggi_Morello Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:27 pm

Just to add. Also I want to help out on the forums too Smile

Biggi_Morello

Back to top Go down