Paradox Gaming MTA Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ballas OG Family

2 posters

Go down

Ballas OG Family Empty Ballas OG Family

Post  Petre Robert Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:10 am

Ballas OG Family 89565700
Ballas OG Family 0_396c0_146cd187_L
Ballas OG Family is the most respected gang in Los Santos.The gang was created by „Kane” and now leaded by Robert Victor to kick all „goodass”.We are around in all Los Santos.We hanging around at Grove Street,Idlewood,Gas Station...Our jobs are money laundering,illegal gambling,murder for hire,fraud and wire fraud.We like to tag our turf and annoy police officers.Most of time we rob civilians or kill punks who hagin in our turf.We still stay and observe the Los Santos status and keep it clean from punks.

Ballas OG Family 222quk
Ranks and Ocupation

Boss
Boss is the leader of famlily if he want something he get it, he is the most respected member of family and rulz Los Santos and keep it clean from punks.

Right Hand

Right Hand help Boss to resolve situations and keep members morale to be profesional in gang needs, also Right Hand can decide fate of a member.

Scout
I tink all know what a scout to he watch the Los Santos and give raport to Boss or Right Hand and they will take action if is needed,Scout should be friendly.

Gangsta
Gangsta is boss soldier, if boss say kill him he will kill him Gangsta also keep our turfs from punks and tag the walls to be knowed Ballas Rulz.

Home Boy
Home Boy is a full member of the gang and his job is to keep safe in turfs and give some „Taxes” to punks who hanging around on our turfs.

Player
Player is the newest member of gang he job is to steal and rob and give to boss 20% income from his crimes if the crimes are good he is on good way.

Ballas OG Family Fc2urs
About Ballas OG Family:
Ballas OG was originaly founded by a member „Kane” who rulled Los Santos in 1980 until Grove Street has appear in 1993.Kane died to protect ballas turfs from Grove Street Drive-by and his Right-Hand Robert killed the last Grove Street membres and he become leader of Ballas.He tinked Ballas need something more and he called Ballas OG.Now they want to rule Los Santos again and become most powerful gang how they was once.

Announces from Boss:
-We are looking for membres to join, if you want to join you must RP with us.

Rullez:
-If you exit the gang without Boss permision you can be ck-ed without your permision.
-Respect server rules and do RP all times.
-Be friendly with all membres.
-Hanngin around at Gang Bussines.

Ballas OG Family 2u5qsle

Membres:
Robert Victor-Rank 6:Boss

Enemies:
-C.R.A.S.H(
Community Resources Against Street Hoodlums.)

-Jefferson Crime Family
-LSPD(Los Santos Police Departament)

Neutral:
-South Central Bloodz
-Homies from Grove Streets
-SAN(San Andreas News)
-LSES(Los Santos Emergency Service)
-LSTR(Los Santos Towing & Recovery)
-LSFS(Los Santos Flight School)

Friendly:
-We dont have friends now, since i maked gang today and i dont know the factions behaviours.
Ballas OG Family Ballas424
OOC Informations:

A)Official Skins:
1)102(Image)
2)103(Image)
3)104(Image)
4)293(Image)
5)296(
Image)

B)How to join:
-If you want to join in our gang first need to fiind a member of gang and rp with him until become at status of friends, after that you are in and start your criminal carrer.
C)How to fiind us:
-Well i dont want to MetaGame but you can found us on some of our turfs like Grove Street or Idlewood.
D)Freqvent Questions:
1)Why i write with violet ?
-Violet represent Gang color.
2)Why do you start that gang ?
-I want to have a gang and do some extra RP.
3)Do you tink the gang will work ?
-Well i dont know i want to work but what it.
-Any other questions post in topic and i will anwser.
Ballas OG Family Tagrollinheightsballas
Gang Name: The Ballas
Gang Turf: Idlewood, Jefferson, Willowfield, Temple, Santa Marina Beach
Gang HQ: Jefferson Motel
Gang Leader: Robert Victor
(Idlewood) Front Yard Ballas-
(Willowfield) Kilo Tray Ballas-
(Jefferson) Rolling Heights Ballas-
(Temple) Temple Drive Ballas-
(Santa Marina Beach) Baby Ballas-
Gang Colors: Purple
Gang Race: African-AmericanGang Weapons: Tec-9's, AK-47's, 9mm Pistols, Mac 10's, Baseball Bats, Rocket Launchers, Colt .45 Pistols, Hand Grenades
Gang Activities: Vandalism, Gambling, Extortion, Robbery, Murder, Bribery, Drug Distribution, Smuggling
Gang Attire:Purple Bandanas, Purple Hats, Black Shades, Black Jeans, Dark Blue Jeans, White Sneakers, Purple Sneakers, Black Long Sleeve Shirts, Purple
T-Shirts
Gang Description: Very Dangerous, Heavily involved in drug distribution, Ruthless, It wouldn't be smart to double-cross them
Gang Phrases: "What's Crackin?"

If you want to join now post you IC name and phone number.

Last edited by Petre Robert on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Petre Robert
Petre Robert

Back to top Go down

Ballas OG Family Empty Re: Ballas OG Family

Post  iToxicz Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:52 am

Nice thread but you gonna be fffffed when deshawn finds out ;D

iToxicz
Admin

http://paradoxgaming.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down