Paradox Gaming MTA Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSPD APP - es1995 IMPROVED!

Go down

LSPD APP - es1995 IMPROVED! Empty LSPD APP - es1995 IMPROVED!

Post  es1995 Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:50 pm

Surname: Self
Given Names: Eric
Nationality: White
Date of Birth: 1/5/74
Current Home 7 San Andreas BLVD.
Phone Number: 18485
E-Mail Address: null
Place of Birth: Los Santos
Current Citizenship: Citizen
Have You Previously Submitted an LSPD Application: yes

Application information

Why do you want to be a police officer:i want to be a police officer because i want to help protect and server the citizens or los santos i want to help the people as much as i can and have fun doing it and i want to be a police officer because i have prior knowledge about the job and think i can help as much as i can in that field of work

Do you possess any knowledge about the PD: [X ] Yes [ ] No
If yes, what do you know?:
i know that the PD protects and serves the people and the city and are there to help as much as they can to solve conflicts and enforce the law

Name three of your best skills which can be used inside the L.S.P.D: Great Driver, Hard Worker, Know the law

Why should we pick you as an academy student: you should pick me as an academy student because i am determined to protect and serve the comunity and to help out as much as i can and i am a very determined person and will put all determiation and all power into doing the job right

Other information

Do you own a valid driving license: [ X]Yes [ ]No
Do you own a valid weapon license: [ ]Yes [ X] No
Are you able to handle a weapon: [X ]Yes [ ]No
Are you aware of the possible dangers the job has: [X ]Yes [ ]No
Explain the word ''Teamwork'':Teamwork is where you work with your allies to get the job done other than taking it by yourself and not envovling allies teamwork is great and builds character

Explain the word ''Communication":communication is well where you impart of interchange your thoughts, opinions, or fellings to others in different ways such as speaking or any way of contact and interaction

Explain the word ''Police'':The Police are the people who protect and serve the people and enforce the laws of the land

Current Level of Education: Smart! =D

Have you ever been convicted of a Criminal Offense that has not been Pardoned: Yes [ ] No [ X]
if Yes list the charges and the city where charged below:

Signature: [Eric Self ]

OOC information

Questions marked with a * are optional.
Name*:eric self
Nationality*:white
Gender*:male
Average ping in the server:28
Rate your English skill [1-10]:10
Are you willing to speak amongst the other officers via central:definatley
Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it:yes
You must have a copy of Skype if you do: [X ]Yes [ ]No es19951 is my skype
What is your timezone? GMT : -8:00 GMT pacific

RolePlay information

Previous character names: Jon Rolling
Previous factions on this server: Police officer SA:MP server
How long have you been role-playing: 5 years
Rate your RP skills [1-10]:8
Explain the word ''Metagame'':well metagame is where you do OOC (out of character) actions IC (in character)

Explain the word ''Non-RP'': NON-RP is where you do not roleplay you treat the server as a freeroam and do what you want and be unrealistic instead of treating it like reality and real life

es1995

Back to top Go down