Paradox Gaming MTA Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empire Corporation [ Request For Official Faction ] Business|Corporation

Go down

Empire Corporation [ Request For Official Faction ] Business|Corporation Empty Empire Corporation [ Request For Official Faction ] Business|Corporation

Post  FrolicDemon Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:23 pm

The Empire Corporation is going to be involved with Car Sales and Real Estate aswell as many other little things that will be added on in the future as the company gets bigger, such as Mountain Biking Shops, and much more recreational subjects aswell. It will start off as a business that will be recruiting members and such, but then we will get into selling cars at lots and helping people find and sell homes. My idea for the car sales is that I get cars imported for a cheaper price then the local store which I would pay for obviously, but then they are sold for the same price as the dealerships. I will buy a place where I can sell them and such as well as buying a main HQ. Any other information thats needed just contact me either in game or on the forums and ill add more detail into this if needed.

FrolicDemon

Back to top Go down