Paradox Gaming MTA Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LST&R Application - Dwayne Dwight

2 posters

Go down

LST&R Application - Dwayne Dwight Empty LST&R Application - Dwayne Dwight

Post  tripleb Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:08 pm

Code: [Select]
[[In Character Information
•Date:5-10-2011
•First Name:Dwayne
•Last Name:Dwight
Contact Number:18542
•Date of birth:16-9-1991
•Why should we hire you?:Because i got good mechanic skills and i want to get them even better
•Are you licensed to drive heavy machinery?:Yes, i am
•What personal skills do you possess?:I'm friendly, i know much about life and i'm a hard worker
•Have you committed any crimes?: (Please List) I never been arrested for something. But i was a robber with Petre, but i also keep it down from now on and i wanna do a normal life.
•Do you understand that corruption in this faction is not allowed?:Yes, i do understand that
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeyingfaction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server?:Yes, i do understand that
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason?:Yes, for PG. I didn't knew that that was PG.
Do you understand and agree that your Administration record may be researched?:Yes, i do

Last edited by tripleb on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change a fault)

tripleb

Back to top Go down

LST&R Application - Dwayne Dwight Empty Re:Lstr Application

Post  adeesh123 Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:59 am

we are glad to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED
contact Sam Andreson in game

adeesh123

Back to top Go down