Paradox Gaming MTA Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limelemon's admin application (Joey Carruso)

Go down

Limelemon's admin application (Joey Carruso) Empty Limelemon's admin application (Joey Carruso)

Post  limelemon Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:29 am

Name In Game(Account/Main Character): Limelemon->Joey Carruso
IRL Name: Mike Angelo Bergstedt
IRL Age: 16
Country of Residence: Denmark
Main language: Danish
Other languages spoken: English
Time spent on Paradox: A day or two.
How many bans/jails/warns have you had?: Well, I had 1 Jail (Which was for fun) -So I'd say 0.
Now onto the Long Answer Questions, please answer in 100 words or more each.

What do you think a admin does on here?: Well, an admin does what an admin does in every game & Every server, they administrate, they keep things in order, they make sure people follow the rules as they are supposed to, they accept reports and watch out for rulebreakers, their job is to give themself 100% To the server, and allways to act mature, they have to follow the rules 100% Themself, and NEVER EVER Abbuse their powers!

Whats your idea of "Good" and "Bad" roleplay? How do you react to players with bad roleplay?

Good roleplay is when you know all the terms, when you know how to make long /me 's -When you know how to use /do and similar things, good roleplay is also when you know how to do passive roleplay, such as RP'ing smoking a cigarette even when no one is nearby.

Bad roleplay is when you make simple /me 's like "/me smiles" -That is an example of a VERY LOW Standard within' roleplay (I'd call it bad roleplay) -I'd react like I do on every single server I'm playing on, I would take some time for the player to teach him how to roleplay properly, such as explaining him how to move over to being a good roleplayer.

Other Questions:

Tell us 3 rules in your own words, explain them, And what you'd do if you saw a player breaking them:
Metagaming: Metagaming is when you use your OOC Knowledge for IC Purposes, such as if someone writes to you via /pm "Hey I'm at glen park, bring guns and kill John" -That would be metagaming, as you dont know you should grab your guns and kill a guy named John ICly. -I would punish the player by jailing him for 10-20 Minutes (Depending on the metagaming)

Powergaming: Powergaming is when you take controll of the roleplay, it is when you decides how the roleplay will turn out, without asking the other part on what your /me does. -An example would be "/me slings his right hand into John's face" -There you say that you actually hit John, you never ask if he dodges the hit or move his own hand up, smacking yours away, I would jail the person for 5-15 Minutes, depending on the ammount + I would talk to him about PG.

Bunnyhopping: Bunnyhopping, is when you keep pressing your jump button in order to get fastere to some location, it is very non-rp and it's actually kinda useless here in MTA, But I'd jail the player for 10-15 Minutes for BH'ing, If proof is provided.

What do you think you can bring our staff team?
Well, I can bring alot of good stuff, I can bring activity as an administrator, I can bring all the help I now can with the script (I used to own TWD Gaming) -Also I know each and every single command, so I think I'd be a good administrator.

Why do you want to be an admin here?
Well I've been playing here for a few days, and to be honest, I kinda like the server, I do see ALOT Of rulebreakers, and I want to correct on that.

If you saw a player Non-RP Driving, how would you solve this?
I think I'd give him a verbal warning at start I'd then recon him in order to check if he continues to drive non-rp'ly -If he does I'd jail him for 15 Minutes or so and then give him a verbal warning while he is in jail.

FINAL PART (I promise)
Multiple choice.

When i think maturity, I think:
(A) Age (B) How you act (C) Is your voice deep (D) Physical Attributes
Answer: I would properly say (B)

Roleplay to me is:
(A) A Serious Game mode (B) Some shit i play to f*** around on
Answer: (A)

If i saw someone horrible at RP I as a admin would:
(A) Talk to them, Tell them to stop being bad (B) Teach them RP (C) Forceapp them (D) Kick them everytime they mess up
Answer: (B) & (A) -Sometimes people just mess around because they are bored, but mainly (B)

What does CPR stand for (Used commonly by cops, But admins must also have it):
(A) Cant Phucking Run (B) Courtesy Professionalism Respect (C) Crap Pretend Run! (D) Captain Planet Rescues
Answer: - (B)

limelemon

Back to top Go down