Paradox Gaming MTA Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnie Brown Administrator Application

Go down

Ronnie Brown Administrator Application Empty Ronnie Brown Administrator Application

Post  ronnie94 Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:07 pm

Name In Game ronnie94/Ronnie Brown
IRL Name:Ronnie Brown
IRL Age:17
Country of Residence:Scotland
Main language:English
Other languages spoken:Scottish accents
Time spent on Paradox:Less than one hour
How many bans/jails/warns have you had?:0
Now onto the Long Answer Questions, please answer in 100 words or more each.

What do you think a admin does on here?: An admin helps to keep players happy or assist them when they need help, they also disipline other player who break server rules, im sorry but i dont think i can stretch to 100 words.

Whats your idea of "Good" and "Bad" roleplay? How do you react to players with bad roleplay?
good= john black pulls a gun from their waistline.......carlos mendez see's the gund and jumps into a bush.....john black fires the gun into the bush......carlos mendez get hit by one of the bullets, /do you see blood on the ground as carlos bleeds.(intstead of /me i used player names so its more understandable. and i would either tell the player how to correct the RP or report this to a admin.

Other Questions:

Tell us 3 rules in your own words, explain them, And what you'd do if you saw a player breaking them
1.deathmatching= admin jail...its a basic rule
2.non RP admin jail....another basic rule its a RP server
3.metagaming=tell the player OOC ino cant be used IC and give a warning, if repeated admin jail

What do you think you can bring our staff team? another good admin (not saying there anreant any), a good friend and a good player.

Why do you want to be an admin here?
becasue this server is new,ish, and i know that there will be terrible players and id like to help them get into RP and make them good at it, plus the server i came from has no strict enough admin, things like non RP and deathmatching dont even get jail time, even if commited 20 times

If you saw a player Non-RP Driving, how would you solve this?
teleport the player to where first placed the crashed and make them RP the crash from the beggining.

FINAL PART (I promise)
Multiple choice.

When i think maturity, I think: B
(A) Age (B) How you act (C) Is your voice deep (D) Physical Attributes

Roleplay to me is: A
(A) A Serious Game mode (B) Some shit i play to f*** around on

If i saw someone horrid at RP I as a admin would: B
(A) Talk to them, Tell them to stop being bad (B) Teach them RP (C) Forceapp them (D) Kick them everytime they mess up

What does CPR stand for (Used commonly by cops, But admins must also have it): B
(A) Cant Phucking Run (B) Courtesy Professionalism Respect (C) Crap Pretend Run! (D) Captain Planet Rescues.

ronnie94

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum